Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Everything Changes... Everyday...

I want to start by apologizing for being so slow to post. It is hard to know what to tell you, because I want to tell you what we know. The problem is that every time we think we know something, it changes. I will do my best to bring you up to speed. Also, it is hard to remember who we tell what to, and to be honest, some of the information is kinda private and sensitive. Some of you will get more details than I post on here. Please don't be offended if you hear something that you didn't read. This blog is available to the world, so I wont put all the details on here. If you have questions, please feel free to call my mom. She would love to hear from you. Keep in mind though, that she does a lot of phone talking these days, so keep it short. A couple of times when I mentioned a kind comment on here or facebook, or a phone call I got she said, Oh that's great! People can call me, too. So please feel free to call or send an email or a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment