Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Big Move...

Most of Ashton has now heard about my family moving to Wyoming, and I am sure that many of you are wondering what is happening now. And now those of you who didn't know they were moving are really curious. So I will tell you what I know, which is, frankly, very little.
Steve got a new project through Nelson Engineering. The project is located in Green River, Wyoming, a whopping five hours from Ashton. He will be working 50-60 hours a week, which makes it pretty hard to come home on the weekends, like has been doing from his project in Granger, Wyoming. The project is only scheduled to go through September, so the family was going to move to Green River to be with him until school started next year.
However, because of the crazy recent events, and the fact that my mom will probably be going to Rexburg at least once a week, they have POSTPONED the move. After we have a plan of action to treat the cancer they will be re-evaluating the situation and deciding about the move then.
My dad will be returning to work on Monday, February 7th in Green River, and my mom and the kids will be staying in Ashton for a while longer without seeing much of him.


  1. Ouch! That's hard to have your Dad away with all this treatment going on. You are a heaven sent for your family. We are praying for your guys.

  2. Katie, thank you so much for the updates. Kathy and all of you in our prayers.